[FFmpeg-user] No response from trac.ffmpeg.org

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Mon Feb 24 04:23:09 EET 2020

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, at 1:00 PM, Mark Filipak wrote:
> Sorry for the interruption but I have no choice.
>
> Can anyone contact the folks at trac.ffmpeg.org?
>
> I'm trying to register, but I get no confirmation email -- I've tried 4
> times. There's no way I can contact them for help because,
> 1, there's no 'contact' link,
> 2, "Help/Guide" is entirely passive & static, and
> 3, there may be other ways but, in their words: "permissions have been
> limited until you verify your email address."

Often this is due to a blocklist being used by the recipient's email service
although I don't recall gmail ever having this issue. Is the email address
you used to register the same as the one you used to message this mailing
list?

The mail log on the trac server will usually indicate if a blocklist is the problem.
If it is then the server can usually be removed from the blocklist within a day.
I'm not able to do that now but can in ~18 hrs unless someone else does it.

Or try a different email address with a different email service.