[FFmpeg-user] v360 expressions

Mick Finn mkrjf0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:55:54 EET 2020

Is there a list / faq / sample of using ffmpeg for real world vr360 stream editing / processing?
I often have to use ffmpeg to flip vr codecs from sone nonstandard camera codec to and editor friendly codec. It would be great if other typical video feature with extension for br (wrapping of frame etc) existed and had sone documentation or module names to investigate at least.
Ideally supporting 10 bit h265 and in an ideal world one of the open source 360 audio formats

Sent from my iPhone