[FFmpeg-user] hi, problem after install ffmpeg on my mac

cali cali juancarlosboly at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 26 00:29:29 EET 2020

Hi, I have a problem.
I installed ffmpeg on my mac to convert to webm and do a test.
The test went well. The problem is that now on my mac when I try to use vlc or quicktime to watch a video,
they no longer play audio.
I have audio on my computer if I watch a YouTube video, but if I try to see it from my files on my computer,
I don't have audio ....? any suggestions?

Let me tell you what I did to convert the file:

ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -c vp9 -b:v 0 -crf 41 newvideo.webm

so perhaps you can tell me how to solve this?
 thanks in advance.
juan