[FFmpeg-user] How to compress .MOV file compatible to Canon camera

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Sat Feb 29 01:50:44 EET 2020

I  tried with "-profile:v baseline -level 3.0" from here;
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/H.264#Compatibility

Unfortunately this didn't help.

As I don't find any documentation on this at
https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-codecs.html#libx264_002c-libx264rgb
maybe there are more levels and variations ... where do I find more or
complete documentation on this?

-Ulf