[FFmpeg-user] HLS setting NAME in EXT-X-MEDIA

Alessandro Molon alex.molon at vision247.com
Tue Jan 21 18:54:51 EET 2020

Thanks Ted,

It's exactly what I'm doing. I'm rewriting the master playlist on the fly with NGINX.

The strange thing is that audio_1 and so on are arbitrary names set by ffmpeg by itself so I really don't understand if this is a expected behaviour or some flaw in the muxer design or a bug.

It would be nice if this feature was properly implemented in ffmpeg

Alex