[FFmpeg-user] Submitting a Feature Request

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 00:04:11 EET 2020

Am Di., 21. Jan. 2020 um 22:56 Uhr schrieb Chris via ffmpeg-user
<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>:

> The second command is changing the video levels as I explained in my previous post

This is the second command:
ffmpeg -y -f rawvideo -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb24 -s 1280x720 -r
59.94 -i - -f mp4 -q:v 5 -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb24  -an
output.avi

This command forces mp4 for a file called "avi" which is unusual and
uses the rawvideo codec which is not supported in mp4: Are you sure
that this command produces a readable output file?

(The bug in FFmpeg - that it produced invalid output files for above
command line - was fixed some time ago.)

Carl Eugen