[FFmpeg-user] SCTE-35 passthrough in transcoding process

Anthony Delannoy anthony.2lannoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 00:41:56 EET 2020

Some time ago I had needs similar to yours with DVB data streams and tried to
implement some of them. But apart from recognizing and supply binary EPG
packets others contributions were not accepted.

As I understood it ffmpeg goal is to decode/encode a maximum of video/audio
codecs and container formats. Data decoding is only implemented when needed to
do the previous thing.

Others programs exists to manipulate/view data from DVB, but ffmpeg is still
the best for audio/video.

Anthony Delannoy