[FFmpeg-user] ffprobe bug in 'interlaced_frame'?

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:47:37 EET 2020

On 01/27/2020 05:14 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Am Mo., 27. Jan. 2020 um 05:07 Uhr schrieb Mark Filipak
> <markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com>:
>
>> I'm using HandBrake.
>
> At some point you will have to decide if you need support for using
> HandBrake or support for using FFmpeg.

My postings and my questions have been entirely about ffprobe and
ffprobe's outputs.

ffmpeg as a transcoder and that my issues are not with ffmpeg. I
volunteered that I use HandBrake, not ffmpeg. But my issues have been
solely with ffprobe.

I have not asked questions about HandBrake here and would never do that
because such questions would not be appropriate for an ffmpeg list.

Thank you for your kind help and guidance. It has been very helpful.
Regards,
Mark.