[FFmpeg-user] Remote path of source files

Mario mario.brustia at meteotrecate.it
Mon Jul 20 14:58:55 EEST 2020

Goodmorning everyone.sotty in advance, I'm new in ffmpeg world .
 I created this script to create a timelapse video file of images captured by a webcam and saved locally in /myfolder/

ffmpeg -framerate 10 -pattern_type glob -i "myfolder/*.jpg" -vf zoompan=d=1:s=514x290:fps=1,framerate=25:interp_start=0:interp_end=255:scene=100 -c:v libx264 -crf 0 output.mp4

This script works locally in raspberry (/myfolder /) with the jpg stored locally in folder.When I launch the scrip, the jpg files are found and the final file is created regularly

The webcam, however, normally saves on a remote server (www.mysite.it/myfolder/)
I would like the source files (captured jpg images) to be read directly from the website where they are normaly stored (www.mysite.it/myfolder/capturedxxx_jpg.
I've changed the script in this new version:

ffmpeg
 -framerate 10 -pattern_type glob -i "www.mysite.it/myfolder/*.jpg" -vf
zoompan=d=1:s=514x290:fps=1,framerate=25:interp_start=0:interp_end=255:scene=100
 -c:v libx264 -crf 0 output.mp4

Unfortunately, with this syntax it returns an error: it cannot find jpg
Can anyone suggest me how to write the command correctly so that I can read the jp files from the remote folder? thank you all!

mario

Pilota SAPR ENAC I.APR 012008 - Abilitato CRO
Operatore ENAC 50326/37066
mario.brustia at meteotrecate.it
mario.brustia at pec.it
LOC JN45IK - 45.4167N 8.6667E - QRZ