[FFmpeg-user] Video corruption when transcoding on new computer

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:56:21 EEST 2020

Am Di., 9. Juni 2020 um 16:01 Uhr schrieb Michael Kohne via
ffmpeg-user <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>:

> I'm pretty sure the extra-ldflags have to do with strange layout
> choices in my build tree.
> If you properly install the libraries into your system, I don't think that
> it is needed. I don't do so because I'm afraid of interfering with other
> system components.

Sorry, my mistake: I wanted to mention that if the --extra-libs from
your configure line are really needed that I would be curious because
there may be bugs I'd like to fix.
The --extra-ldflags may of course be necessary and make sense.

Please find out what top-posting means and avoid it here, Carl Eugen