[FFmpeg-user] Can I convert from .ram to .mp4?

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:25:52 EEST 2020

Am Mi., 17. Juni 2020 um 19:26 Uhr schrieb David <ddhpub at gmail.com>:

> I've watched the video and invoked a simple command:
>
> ffmpeg -i 317.ram 317.mp4
> which the Windows PowerShell said I had to change to
> .\ffmpeg -i 317.ram 317.mp4
> which I did.
>
> I have the ffmpeg.exe file in the same folder as the 317.ram, so do you
> think that should work?  I'll paste here the PowerShell window showing
> "Permission denied"

Please avoid sending screenshots to this mailing list (it sounds
as if you considered that), instead copy the command line you
tested and everything that was printed in the PowerShell
window and paste the text into an answer to your email.

If you don't know what top-posting means, find out what
it means and in any case avoid it here.

Carl Eugen