[FFmpeg-user] Last frame with wrong duration - video from images

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Tue Jun 23 19:08:19 EEST 2020

On 2020-06-22 21:55 +0000, Leonardo via ffmpeg-user wrote:
> >> $ mplayer
> >> MPlayer 1.3.0 (Debian), built with gcc-8 (C) 2000-2016 MPlayer Team>>That is too old unfortunately :(>>The timing fix was implemented in SVN revision 37936 and first>released in version 1.4.0 .>> I'd advise to build current development (SVN) version of MPlayer.
> I did it. But still didn't help
> $ mplayer
> MPlayer SVN-r38192-8 (C) 2000-2020 MPlayer Team
> I opened the file video.mp4 in OpenShot, and the video has only 5 seconds (maybe 5.1s because of second image being show very quickly).
> So, I thouth it could be a problem with ffmpeg (too old perhaps).

OK.

This time there seems to be at least a problem with FFmpeg's filtering.

It might be, that the specific mplayer fix I mentioned isn't needed
here. To find out you would have to test a video generated with
the mentioned workaround and test if it plays out correctly with both
mplayer versions.

Anyway, good you have at least way to create a correct video now.

[...]

  Alexander