[FFmpeg-user] ff* command lines that work

Dan Bridges dosdan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:41:43 EET 2020

The 3 messages I link to show how you can use FFMPEG to resize and
combine 2 videos to create a L|R side-by-side comparison clip, say of
the effects of a filter.  I also add title overlays to the 2 clips. The
FFMPEG filter I was examining is vid.stab, an image stabilisation
filter.  There are links to a suitable jerky test clip, and two
processed examples.  A batchfile test-bench you can use for side-by-side
filter comparisons is included. This could be used as a template for
comparing the effect of other filters.

Due to the large number of parameters than can be changed, you edit the
batchfile, rather than specifying them on a CLI.  So I keep the
batchfile open in a text editor (Notepad++) in a separate window as I
run the batchfile in a windowed console session.

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/3q68l4j9#r5

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/3q68l4j9#r6

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/3q68l4j9#r7

Dan.