[FFmpeg-user] Facing issues in streaming videos

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:42:45 EET 2020

Am Di., 10. März 2020 um 11:35 Uhr schrieb karthik <karthikdas81 at gmail.com>:

> When started streaming cpu usage for single stream is 1.5%
> but withing 1 hours it raised to 7.2%
>
>  And also see memory used it dramatically increasing.

First things first:
If you want support on this mailing list, find out what top-posting
means and avoid it.

Please test current FFmpeg git head, try to simplify your command
line (is the issue reproducible with testsrc input?) and provide the
simplified command line together with the complete, uncut console
output so we can try to reproduce your issue.

After confirming that the issue is only reproducible with network
input, please test network input with simplified (file) output.

Carl Eugen