[FFmpeg-user] I want to use FFmpeg in commercial product. Who do I need to contact?

Viktoria Zh. zhvv13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:15:41 EET 2020

Ted, thank you very much for your answer!

We want to use the FFmpeg solution to let our users recording stories. At
the same time, the application has a donation function and cryptocurrency.
We now have about 500,000 users.
So tell me please.
Where can I find out the cost of a license? Who can I talk to about signing
documents?
Can we talk by zoom or skype?