[FFmpeg-user] Facing issues in streaming videos

karthik karthikdas81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:53:47 EET 2020

hi,

     Yes, if I use filters and scaling means again it will take lots of
memory.

    Without any type of trans coding also it taking available memory .

     I need to stream Live data, so If I start another streamer again
memory will increases rapidly [For 1 hour it almost taken 50MB of memory ,
so if I run about 6 streams within in a day it will  takes lots of memory]

     If I Increase memory also anyhow problem will come in any day because
of increasing in memory.

    so How to clear used memory buffer information ??

    How to solve this issue ?? What I have done wrong any solution for this
??