[FFmpeg-user] TrueHD Issues/Remux

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Sun May 17 19:12:54 EEST 2020

On 5/17/2020 8:12 AM, Ed Warner via ffmpeg-user wrote:
> I’m a new user to FFmpeg and having some issues I can’t find answers to.  Here’s what I’ve done I’m trying to accomplish:

Ed, a couple of standard things-
Please post the complete unedited command output w/ the command line, it
contains valuable debugging info.

Use the latest build for your platform (not the latest from whatever distro
you're using); look in https://ffmpeg.org/download.html for a pointer. The
only "supported" one is the "git head" which for most purposes is last
night's build. (I suspect you're using an older build, here.)

It looks like your email client is posting in HTML, please turn that off
when posting here. Also, do not "top post" replies.