[FFmpeg-user] Text quality (credits etc) in h264

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:17:31 EEST 2020

Hi,
> Are there any tips to maintain the quality of text in output files.
> For example credits or slides in zoom videos.

If mostly static text, or maybe for the credits, low constant motion, is most of the video content, I think multi-pass encoding would be beneficial.
Or if you do not care about bitrate or filesize that much, you could keep lowering crf or set higher constant or target bitrate.
Hard to recommend starting points without knowing pixel format for crf, and also dimensions for bitrate.

Regards,
Ted Park