[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:33:56 EET 2020

Am Mo., 2. Nov. 2020 um 00:09 Uhr schrieb juan carlos rebate
<nerus492 at gmail.com>:

> The options that I indicate are listed in the configure file,

No.

> if it does not make sense for what is included ?

Most of the options never make sense.

> what would be the correct combination that includes free and non-free
> tools if the options of the configure file do not make sense?

You did not include any non-free optional parts, you therefore don't
need --enable-nonfree.

I can only repeat:
If you cannot use prebuilt binaries but have to build Windows binaries
yourself, wsl is the best option.

If you need more help, please fix your mailer and your quoting, Carl Eugen