[FFmpeg-user] For help on using BT.2020nc to convert RGB to YUV

梁志坚 liangzhijian1996 at 163.com
Mon Nov 9 09:21:17 EET 2020

Hello,
I want to consult aquestion . When I nedd to convert 10-bit RGB format video frames into video,I use "ffmpeg -r 24000/1001 -i img/%d.tiff -vcodec libx265 -pix_fmt yuv420p10le -crf 0 -b:v 50000k output.mp4",but it uses the BT.601 formula by default to convert RGB to YUV. My video is in HDR10 format,I need to use the BT2020nc formula to convert RGB to YUV. How should I specify the parameters when using the command line to achieve this goal?Hope to get your reply, thank you very much!