[FFmpeg-user] How i can use vulkan hw accel and vulkan filters for streaming my desktop. Is KMS grab working with audio recording?

KoreanFanOfficial koreanfanofficial at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:20:02 EET 2020

I have fx-8300 and rx560. I want to stream my desktop to any streaming rtmp
platform with vulkan hw accel and vulkan filters but i can't find any code
for amd video card. I want to stream video and audio with 30 fps frame
rate, scaled output video 720p. Can someone share code for this with
x11grab and kmsgrab? My ffmpeg shows that  vulkan hw accel and vulkan
filters are available.