[FFmpeg-user] HIGHPASS FILTER AND ID£ METADATA

Marco Mircoli nuvolablux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:25:56 EEST 2020

Hello',
    I'm a newbie.
Just bought a php script that use ffmpeg.
it converts to mp3/96Kbps all media uploaded in a unique format.
this is the line, and now it normalizes to R128 (thanks Moritz)

$shell     = shell_exec("$ffmpeg_b -i $audio_file_full_path -map 0:a:0 -af
loudnorm -b:a 96k $audio_output_mp3 2>&1");

I'm wondering if it is possible to include a simple hi-pass filter (highest
db per octave @ 70Hz)
AND
if I could add some id3 info and track gif to the mp3 metadata.

I think it is possible, but I don't know how to do it :-(
Consider is a web script with server call, so it would be nice to have just
one call (or command)

Thanks in advance.
S.