[FFmpeg-user] Glossary: Nyquist

Eduardo Alarcón ealarcong at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:38:00 EEST 2020

Mostly the noun/adjective part, the part [1] about SD media and mastering,
seems to be anecdotal information more than a definition of what is the
Nyquist principle, you say that the images are undersampled, but what does
it mean? what is the impact, the images look blurry?, may be you defined
"undersampling" in other part