[FFmpeg-user] Hosting builds

Noah Dall pigeonburger at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:49:29 EEST 2020

Hi FFMPEG,

I love your software! It’s so handy, and I use it almost every day.

Just thought I’d let you know that I would be willing to host any builds on my website: https://pigeonburger.xyz/ffmpeg/

I already host some on my site, so my friends can download it faster from my local server, but I’d be really happy to host them officially! I’d like to use my website for something good, like that 😊. This might be a bit late, but I saw that Zeranoe had stopped hosting, so I thought I might offer any help if you need it!

I’m not the most advanced FFMPEG user, but I’ve used it for long enough that I know my way around a lot of it.  I’m not sure how the process works for stuff like this, but I thought I’d just express my interest!

If not, then I’ll take this opportunity to give some feedback – it’s an amazing piece of software and I don’t know where I’d be without it!

Have a great day!

Noah