[FFmpeg-user] Watermark on RTSP h264 stream

HAN Hao han.hao at stengg.com
Wed Oct 14 11:51:19 EEST 2020

Hi all,

I want to place a watermark(png/jpeg file) diagonally across a RTSP h264 stream with a certain level of transparency and output it into a mp4 file. May I know how can I do this using ffmpeg?

Thanks!

Regards,
Han Hao
______________

Han Hao
Engineer
UAV Business Unit
Engineering & Development Centre

ST Engineering Aerospace Ltd.
540 Airport Road, Paya Lebar
Singapore 539938
T: (65) 6287 1111  D: (65) 6380 6546
F: (65) 6284 3146
https://www.stengg.com<http://www.stengg.com/>/

[Email Banner - ST Engineering]

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If this email has been sent to you in error, please delete it immediately and notify us. Please do not copy, distribute, or disseminate part or whole of this email if you are not the intended recipient or if you have not been authorized to do so. We reserve the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable laws, to retain, monitor, and intercept email messages to and from our systems. Thank you.