[FFmpeg-user] ffprobe/ffplay ERROR :: Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 unspecified pixel format,

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:29:57 EEST 2020

Hi,

Try a recent version, you can easily download static builds <https://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html#build-linux> if you don’t want to compile on your own, package manager stable version is usually years old, I think because of the standard of vulnerability testing required. Or you could get the testing/unstable distro version, but if you don’t have the sources added it’s extra steps and even the latest release is usually a few months old. And can you confirm that the files work with different programs?

> I did attach the complete log files

Just an fyi, usually helps if you just copy paste into the body of the email instead of attaching log files if you can.

Regards,
Ted Park