[FFmpeg-user] sudo: ffmpeg: command not found

Marc Erickson marcerickson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:39:47 EET 2020

Entering the command without sudo results in:

ffmpeg -i '/data3/Media2/Renamed/Billy Idol/1994 The Best/Billy Idol - The
Best.ape' -acodec flac '/data3/Media2/Renamed/Billy Idol/1994 The
Best/Billy Idol - The Best.flac'

Command 'ffmpeg' not found, but can be installed with:

sudo snap install ffmpeg  # version 4.1.4, or
sudo apt  install ffmpeg  # version 7:4.2.4-1ubuntu0.1

See 'snap info ffmpeg' for additional versions.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>