[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg http filter?

Alex 3.14pi at ukr.net
Tue Sep 8 13:09:51 EEST 2020

Hi! Thank for reply, but no I need next logic:

input.jpg => (ffmpeg decode image/video) => (ffmpeg scale frame to 600x600 pix and convert frame format to rgb24) => (ffmpeg send frame to remote address localhost:8080 for post processing of image/frame) => (ffmpeg get result image from remote server, format + add overlay) => (ffmpeg encode frame/image to output format) => out.jpg