[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Not reading KLV Data Stream

Tim McClure tjmcclure0501 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:47:55 EEST 2020

I use the following script to read a KLV stream coming in:
ffmpeg -i udp://localhost:5000 -c copy -map 0:0 -f data ./klv.txt

I use tcpdump to see data coming in on the 5000 but ffmpeg does not read the
input.  I stop this source of klv stream and start another one I have -
ffmpeg starts working and processing the stream.  I then stop the klv stream
that worked and restart the one that did not work originally and this stream
now works.

It is almost like the one stream truly opens a connection and it is then
reused but the initial script did not initialize the connection - any ideas?

Tim

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/