[FFmpeg-user] Segment at Scene Change

Michael Davis admin at network13.net
Sun Sep 20 06:39:39 EEST 2020

HI all,

I am either not asking the question in a way Google can understand, or no one has asked this, as every issue I can find is in regards to outputting images of each scene.  I want to output video segments…

I have an input video that is basically a slide show, except the slides coincide with songs, so they are not at regular intervals.  I would like to segment and create a sequence of ts files that are split based on a scene change threshold, and have a separate ts file for each song.

Thanks,
Mike