[FFmpeg-user] ffplay struggling with this station!

Firas Shahin f1ras at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 16:29:35 EEST 2020

Well, I just tried that command you suggested, but it still skipped whenever it fetched a new TS. And it couldn’t be my connection speed as I have more than a Gbps internet speed. But this tells me that it must be the software versions, since you didn’t have any issues. I’ll update the software and let you guys know. Thank you for your help.