[FFmpeg-user] Correct conversion of yuvj420p?

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Tue Sep 29 10:56:47 EEST 2020

Hi Peter,

* Peter B. on Monday, September 28, 2020 at 20:42:56 +0200:
> ...but I still have to find out which files are interpreted as
> "yuvj420p" by ffmpeg - and then fish them out and treat them
> with a separate command, since I have batches with and without
> color_range set, therefore "-pix_fmt +" throws a (correct)
> error when trying to convert to FFV1 :)

How about doing quick diagnosis with ffprobe before you start,
something like:

ffprobe -v error \
-print_format default=noprint_wrappers=1:nokey=1 \
-select_streams V -show_entries stream=pix_fmt

and make the command depend on the result?

--
LAST SHIP HOME                      --->> https://lastshiphome.de
Official Selection                          DOK.fest München 2018