[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Android PowerUser tschikruma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 01:50:52 EEST 2021

I have to admit the hardware requirements for smartphones have increased
rapidly ... I come from a conservative family.  That's why I've only had
mobile devices since 2015.  That's why the comparison is unfair.  I didn't
pay enough attention to the fact that although smartphones are cheaper,
their lifespan is severely limited. Sorry for the false language in the
past.

Android PowerUser <tschikruma at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 16. Aug. 2021,
00:48: