[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Android PowerUser tschikruma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:56:33 EEST 2021

Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> schrieb am Mo., 16. Aug. 2021, 15:28:

> Am 16.08.21 um 15:25 schrieb Android PowerUser:
> > Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> schrieb am Mo., 16. Aug. 2021,
> 15:08:
> >

> >> Am 16.08.21 um 15:03 schrieb Reindl Harald
>
> and that's why you are *not* a power user!
>
> i can't switch all day long between apps to look if on some machine i am
> repsonsible for something goes wrong
>
> i need as much as informations at the same time
> and i can handle to work on 3 tasks at the same time
>
> with you idiotic phone 50% auf my day would be wasted by swiching apps
> and say "ok, all fine there"

Not everyone can use a smartphone reasonable and may have difficulties with
complex situations.  But if it works for some ...?

 You don't seem to have read the article yet.  Better find out more about
it before you write about it.  Saying I'm not a power user is like denying
my existence.  There is probably no other quality that describes me more
than "Android PowerUser".  That's why I took it.  I don't think people
can't have traits.  Even if that were the case, that would again be a
quality.