[FFmpeg-user] [External] Re: FFmpeg 4.3.1 failing to build for x86_64

Vineeth, Surya Surya.Vineeth at Honeywell.com
Tue Feb 2 08:51:10 EET 2021

I have downloaded openssl package 1.1.1i and trying to build ffmpeg.

Attaching the log file alone here in case you could not download the previous one.

Regards,
Surya Vineeth

On 02/02/21, 12:14 PM, "ffmpeg-user on behalf of Carl Zwanzig" <ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org on behalf of cpz at tuunq.com> wrote:

    On 2/1/2021 10:40 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
    > the mail you refered never made it to the list

    I was just looking for that :), maybe the attached log was too big.

    >> I am facing error while building ffmpeg for x66_64 architecture. The
    >> error says “ERROR: openssl not found”.
    Could be that you don't have the appropriate openssl dev package installed
    for x86_64. Or that it's in the wrong location. Or your configure line is
    pointing to the wrong location.

    Without substantially more info, it's all guessing.

    z!