[FFmpeg-user] "instead of complaining, submit a patch" [was: Re: minterpolate problem]

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:46:09 EET 2021

    On Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 06:30:35 GMT, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> muhahaha - a word document is how writers work?
Yeah. I mean, think about it - how else are you going to track changes in a document?
I guess you could improvise some sort of solution by, I don't know, sending each other emails with lines added or removed prefixed by a plus or minus sign? Heh, it'd be like everyone's stuck in the 1970s with access to nothing more than a mechanical teletype machine, it'd be an almost unreadable nightmare, but I guess it could work.
But obviously, nobody in their right mind would ever possibly do that, right?