[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG with gnutls static build for Android

Michael Wood mornwood23 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:19:54 EET 2021

Sorry about that,

Here is my configure

./configure
--cross-prefix=arm-linux-androideabi-
--sysroot=${HOME}/Android/sdk/ndk/latest/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/sysroot
--prefix=${HOME}/Developer/mobile-ffmpeg/prebuilt/android-arm/ffmpeg
--pkg-config=/usr/local/bin/pkg-config
--enable-version3
--arch=armv7-a
--cpu=armv7-a
--cc=armv7a-linux-androideabi16-clang
--cxx=armv7a-linux-androideabi16-clang++
--extra-libs='\''-L${HOME}/Developer/mobile-ffmpeg/prebuilt/android-arm/cpu-features/lib
-lndk_compat'\''
--target-os=android
--disable-neon
--enable-asm