[FFmpeg-user] Streaming an mp4/mov file in real time using FFMPEG (no moov atom)

Rishit Temp rishit.redirect at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 19:48:43 EET 2021

I see. That puts me in a really tough spot and unfortunately I don’t have control over where the metadata is located.

I might be able to access a raw H264 stream or a series of image captures. Can ffmpeg turn a series of images into a video feed and broadcast it given the frames per second assuming that the appropriate number of images are created in real time?

Thank you to everyone who has provided their input!

Rishi