[FFmpeg-user] Setup a rtmps server with nginx + ffmpeg.

Vic Mortelmans vicmortelmans at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:12:46 EET 2021

Hi HY,

looks like you should be ok. Did you give it a try? What will be the use?
Will the server be receiving RTMP, or rather sending out? What will it be
connected to?

I've been doing an nginx + ffmpeg RTMP setup myself very recently and I
published my notes here:
https://gelovenleren.net/blog/raspberry-pi-broadcaster-diy/

I've been through a lot of trial and error, though!

Best regards,
Vic

*Vic Mortelmans  --  Klappeistraat 34A - 2060 ANTWERPEN  --  0499 71 06 37*