[FFmpeg-user] vaapi_h264 encoding very low bitrate

owen s owen94012 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:05:12 EET 2021

Hi Mark,

You're correct in that increasing the framerate for the image input
increases the bitrate.

You also suggested lowering the gop, but that would cause issues if I am
trying to stream at these settings since the gop needs to be 2* framerate.

there's no way to have higher framerate w/ an input image is there?