[FFmpeg-user] Troublemaker in bugtracker

Bouke bouke at editb.nl
Sun Jan 24 15:56:07 EET 2021

> On 24 Jan 2021, at 10:37, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> People should just ignore Carl Zwanzing and Phil Rhodes entries after all.

You are totally right, but  I cant help myself.
If ‘fake news’ (Don’t get me started on that…) is spread, I want to give some alternative view.
And one thing I can’t stand is ‘proof’ by ‘masses’.

Lesson learned, message rules adjusted.
(Where did I get the idea that Phil R. is a BBC developer? Might have just be me being stupid…)