[FFmpeg-user] Next Release

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:43:30 EET 2021

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 5:36 AM Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> the unknown ones breaking workloads you didn't think of in your tests is
> the problem and hence only idiots running git-snapshots in production

Lovely. You just called me an idiot to my face.

For the record, not FFMPEG, but I have master-branch builds of quite a
number of pieces of software as my production system. Two programming
language interpreters, streaming software, video player, webmail
client and plenty else.

Do you realise how toxic you make the FFMPEG community look?

ChrisA