[FFmpeg-user] VOICE POST PRODUCTION IN ONE LINE

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Thu Jan 28 11:14:58 EET 2021

Am 28.01.2021 um 09:44 schrieb Marco Mircoli:
> Goodmorning everyone.
> I'm new to ffmpeg and was wondering if anyone from the group could help me
> set up a command line.
> My goal is to improve voice audio recordings.
> I would like to be able to do this starting from a command line I have in
> my script, modifying it to add:
>
> - 70HZ high pass filter
> - expander / noise gate
> - equalizer
> - compressor
> - exciter
> - de-esser
> - limiter
> - loudnorm to r128 (there is already)
>
> It would be nice to have all this just in one line, is it possible?
> This is the string where I'm starting from.
>
> $ shell = shell_exec ("$ ffmpeg_b -i $ audio_file_full_path -map 0: a: 0
> -af loudnorm -b: a 96k $ audio_output_mp3 2> & 1");

yes, I think it's possible to do all this in one command line. All these
features must be added at the beginning of the audio filter chain,
that's between "-af" and "loudnorm". For example:

$ shell = shell_exec ("$ ffmpeg_b -i $ audio_file_full_path -map 0: a: 0
-af highpass=f=70,loudnorm -b: a 96k $ audio_output_mp3 2> & 1");

Michael