[FFmpeg-user] minterpolate ...for Paul

Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) markfilipak at bog.us
Sat Jan 30 03:16:12 EET 2021

On 01/29/2021 07:10 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Am Sa., 30. Jan. 2021 um 01:00 Uhr schrieb Mark Filipak (ffmpeg)
> <markfilipak at bog.us>:
>
>> I don't know what you mean by "This does not look like the input file from your command line"
>
> I meant that you provided the output file but you should (always) provide
> the input file. The output file is very, very rarely useful.
>
> Carl Eugen

You questioned that the input for minterpolate.mkv was the same input that I posted.

Then you contested my assurances that it was.

Then you said that I should always submit the input (which I eventually did). In this case, it's the
output that shows strangeness in the macroblocks and the input would be useless, but no matter.

Carl Eugen, it appears you're sniping at me. It appears you're throwing dirt in the air in the hope
that some of it will land on me. It appears that you're trying to discredit me. Carl Eugen, the dirt
lands on both of us.