[FFmpeg-user] -pix_fmt + pixel format conversions

Green Koopa greenkoopa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:12:46 EEST 2021

My input file is yuvj420p(pc, bt709). My target output is
yuv420p(tv, bt709). I would like to use "-pix_fmt +yuv420p"
to specify the output format, and to force me to be explicit
in my conversions in the filtergraph. How do I achieve
explicit conversions? The format filter appears to trigger
implicit conversions.

"crop=2704:1520:0:0,format=yuv420p,eq=saturation=1.2"
causes error
The filters 'Parsed_crop_0' and 'Parsed_format_1' do not have
a common format and automatic conversion is disabled.

If I go back to relying on implicit conversions, how do I
output these automatically added filters?

ffmpeg version 4.4-essentials_build-www.gyan.dev
on Windows 10