[FFmpeg-user] Audio issues

gish gish at 10g.pl
Tue Mar 30 20:50:33 EEST 2021

I'm trying to stream from my IP camera on youtube. To do so I use the following command:   ffmpeg -stimeout 5000000 -fflags +genpts+igndts+discardcorrupt+ -rtbufsize 2000M -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -c:v copy -af aresample=async=1:min_hard_com -c:a aac -ar 44100 -b:a 128k -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc -f flv rtmp:// a.rtmp.youtube.com a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Unfortunatelly every now and again there are silence gaps and clicking sounds in the audio.  I've played around with different ffmpeg parameters, but could not find a solution. Does anybody know what could be causing this behavior? Btw. when I watch the stream directly (vlc) from the camera there's no such issues.  Audacity screenshot: drive.google.com drive.google.com  Audio sample:  drive.google.com drive.google.com  Thanks.