[FFmpeg-user] FFplay turkey

Bouke bouke at editb.nl
Thu May 13 11:36:09 EEST 2021

When I run FFplay, and scale the window to something like 320x180, AND drag the top to something smaller than 150:

On doubleclick, fullscreen
Next doubleclick, window scales back, but vertical position is now at the bottom of the screen.
When the small window is lower than 150 all is as expected. If the window is bigger (no clue how big it must be), it also does not happen.

This does not happen when I use the fullscreen button, and doubleclick to get back to ’normal’

Happens on OSX / catalina, have not tested other OS’s

Bouke