[FFmpeg-user] Dealing with an intermittent rtsp source

Ben Barker ben at bbarker.co.uk
Mon May 31 10:32:46 EEST 2021

Ah - thanks Enrico - that looks hopeful - using sed to detect no change in
output. I will try to give it a go later.

Andriy - the commit message sounds very plausible. I haven't yet tried to
build using that patch (need to remind myself how to do it - will try
later) but it looks hopeful!

Thanks

Ben