[FFmpeg-user] Regarding video compression

Shailesh kumar Dangi shaileshkumar.dangi at maventus.com
Tue Oct 5 08:27:11 EEST 2021

Hi Team,

This is Shailesh Kumar Dangi, Working on Maventus Group Inc. I am
using FFMPEG for video compression for bitrate reduction and I want to
be the same aspect ratio as the original video aspect ratio.
I am facing a problem with the video. Which is having some black space from
the left and right sides. In this type of video aspect ratio getting
changes.

Can you please help the keep same aspect ratio the same as the original
video aspect ratio which is not compressed?

Thanks & Regards,
Shailesh Kumar Dangi
shaileshkumar.dangi at maventus.com