[FFmpeg-user] Is there an image viewer with FileSystemWatcher?

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Wed Sep 1 10:26:30 EEST 2021

Hello,

sometimes it's an iterative process to find the best parameters for a
filter, especially when the filter changes brightness, contrast or colors:
1) Edit the filter parameters in the FFmpeg command line
2) Run FFmpeg
3) Open the output image in a viewer (normally I'm using IrfanView)
4) Realize that the output can be improved, close the image viewer and

Is there any image viewer that automatically detects when the image is
overwritten and then shows the new image? I mean without closing and
re-starting the viewer.

Thanks,
Michael